Monday, January 15, 2007

Image Gallery - Four

In The Forgotten Land
Click on image to enlarge into new windowMountain Girl
Xepon, Laos - July 2004

Laos - July 2004
Mountain Woman
Xepon, Laos - July 2004

Laos


Mountain Men
Xepon, Laos
July 2004
Camera: Pentax ZX-7

Lense: 35-80mm 1:4-5.6

NOTEPAD: Sometimes, when I'm photographing people in other countries, I wish I could speak the local language. Granted, these days, English is spoken nearly everywhere (even though the French hate to admit it). However, when I do stumble across an interesting subject, I attempt to bridge the language gap. Many times, I rely on a translator to get my ideas communicated. At other times, I simply point at the camera and go through a sort of mime routine. Body language & hand movements usually work to get the message across. Parlez-vous anglais?


Working Man

Airman Installs New Armor
Balad Air Base - April 2005


Train Platform
Misawa, Japan
(Il Giappone)
October 2004
Photo by Peter Rimar
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...